Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Now What? Conference 2013
Thursday, April 18, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CDT)
Sioux Falls, SD
You've launched a website. Now What?
From web project management, web governance, and content strategy, we'll cover the topics you need to know to manage your website over the long-term.
About the Conference
There’s a tendency to believe that a web project ends on launch. But websites are living, breathing organisms, constantly changing and in need of updates and editorial guidance.
The Now What? Conference was created to help bring together web and marketing professionals from across the region to hear from some of today’s leaders in web project management, web governance, and content strategy.
More than Just a Lecture
Now What? Conference 2013 is more than just a sit and listen conference - it’s an opportunity for a full day of professional development and networking at an affordable price. In addition to talking shop with colleagues and speakers, attendees will be able to:
- Stay ahead of the curve in new practices and technology
- Make smarter decisions about workflow and site copy
- Reenergize web and marketing efforts
- Begin developing an editorial plan
- Answer the question, “What do we do with our website?”
All We're Missing Is You
One full day of speakers. Eight hours of some of the industry’s leaders in content strategy, web governance and content management. A room filled with like-minded people eager to learn.
We asked. You answered. We listened. Now What? 2013 has been designed with your needs in mind. Which means this thing will fill up fast.
Ticket Fine Print:
- Badges are issued to individuals and can be picked up and used only by the individual named.
- Unused registrations have no monetary value and cannot be credited for future years or events.
- Tickets are non-refundable after April 1, 2013
When & Where
BLEND DOES WEBSITES
And interactive ads. And content strategy. And large-scale CMS implementations. Essentially, we've done a little bit of everything in the web world.